dalton cock club
our cock moriarty
let the cock begin
candy cock krayonder.
hur hur hur.
cock bridge or rain cock, can’t decide help
i love awards shows.
everyone gets all crisscolfer on everyone’s asses.
- Interviewer: Now, listen, Chris Colfer recently said that you're a good kisser, but he said that you know you're a good kisser. Can you explain that?
- Darren Criss: dflksdfisndfoisdnfsdifn uh my mouth is moving and words are coming out but I don't really know what I'm saying uh uh TABLE HOCKEY MAN THAT SHIT IS HARD
I wasn’t expecting crisscolfer to come out of this fnchdgjgnxnfhdhbgichfbd
our god is an awesome god fbjmsnh
- Me: Alright kids, gather round, it's story time!
- Kids: YAY!
- Me: "Hey, do you mind meeting me at 4 instead of 3? A dog just threw up on me (no, really) and I have to make a detour."
Can I just have hours of video of Chris Colfer doing absolutely nothing? Just walking around and going about his day?
– Kurt’s dad suffers a heart attack, his friends try to force their religious beliefs on him – Kurt says thank you but no, the Glee club tells him he’s being disrespectful and continues to try and force their own beliefs on him – Kurt enlists Sue’s help in stopping the Glee club’s unwanted religion pushing, the Glee club and Emma chew Kurt and Sue out telling them that they’re being unfair to them – The Glee club physically go to Burt’s bedside and sing/use their religious beliefs on him, act as if Kurt being unreasonable when he asks them to leave – The episode ends with the Glee club once again pushing their religious beliefs on Kurt and convince him that he needs their spirituality, Kurt is seemingly forced into accepting it. Yeah, I’m still waiting for the moment when this episode stopped being offensive.
when people hate chris I take it so personally, this can’t be healthy